My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

-married -have 2 puppies (Oni and Raven) -25 yrs old -full-time student, full-time banker, full-time mommy

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Quick Update

I went back to the OB/GYN yesterday for the results of the biopsy. There's nothing to worry about, nothing life threatening. I just have to go every 6 months for a routine papsmear for the next 2 years. It's just to make sure everything stays ok. I can still have babies and I'm healthy so I'm OK. I did however find out that since I'm still nursing, getting pregnant is a hit or miss. As soon as I stop nursing, it will be easier to have another one. We're still trying and if it doesn't work then we'll see what happens as soon as Mina's ready to be on her own.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! :-D I told you not to worry, didn't I? Really glad everything is OK.

I think it's great that you're still nursing! Keep it up as long as Mina wants to, 'cos it's such a short time out of your life, but it's the whole of hers! :-)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Glad to hear you're ok, but I never had any doubts! ;)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home