My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

-married -have 2 puppies (Oni and Raven) -25 yrs old -full-time student, full-time banker, full-time mommy

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Who's Your Dadadadbababadadada?

Monday afternoon I had to take an hour and a half lunch because I was working open to close. I decided to go home and visit with Mina and Jose. Everything was fine while I was there (even changed a diaper). Maybe an hour after I got back to work, Jose called me. "Listen to your daughter." I hear Mina in the background having a conversation (in baby language, of course!) But I could actually make out one word that she was saying. She said "Da Da!" I couldn't believe it. Jose couldn't have been happier. I think he was more excited than I was when she first said "ma ma." Our little girl is growing up so fast. Now she won't stop saying "da da." She looks so cute when she says it too. I'm a little weirded out because next she'll be saying her first word. I'm looking forward to it but I just can't believe that we're already to this point. IT'S ONLY BEEN 8 1/2 MONTHS!!!! It's going by too fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I can't believe it's been that long. Seems like just yesterday we were visiting Mina in the hospital!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home