My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

-married -have 2 puppies (Oni and Raven) -25 yrs old -full-time student, full-time banker, full-time mommy

Monday, June 12, 2006

Mommy Freakout #2

Ugh! I thought we would make it Mina's whole first year without a sign of a cold or illness. Unfortunately, Jose passed his sickness to Mina (and to me). Our poor baby has been sick all weekend. She has a stuffy nose and is coughing to the point that she sounds like a little seal. I called the nurse (and my mom) and they gave me a list of things to buy for Mina. She has her cough medicine and her saline drops. She has Vicks baby rub and a little vapor plug-in for her room. It's such a pain in the ass giving her all of her medicine. She's pretty good with her cough medicine but it's absolute HELL putting those drops up her nose. I don't blame her one bit. Luckily, she's getting better. Maybe once she's better she won't be sooooo clingy. It's to the point where I can't leave a room without her crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home