My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

-married -have 2 puppies (Oni and Raven) -25 yrs old -full-time student, full-time banker, full-time mommy

Monday, March 20, 2006

Green Beans and Carrots

Two weeks ago we finally introduced baby food into Mina's diet. We started her out on green beans. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. When I put the spoon in her mouth with the baby food on it, she gave me this look like "What the fuck are you putting in my mouth." She pushed it out with her tongue which made the green puree get all over her mouth. After the third or fourth time of letting her suck it off the spoon, she started to get the hang of things. Now this week we've started her on carrots. She seems to like these too and is actually opening her mouth a little for me. She actually ate a lot more this time but she was still hungry afterwards. So we'll be giving her carrots for the week at lunch and dinner and then we'll switch to a new veggie. Maybe we'll try sweet potatoes next.


Mmmm, green beans.

The carrots are even better

I added this one just because...she's so cute!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She certainly is cute! What a smile! :-D

Nice to see you blogging again, BTW. I check every day to see, but I know you must be busy!

How's the eczema? Keep to veg and avoid dairy if you want to avoid it. And I wouldn't give her any processed babyfood with tomatoes in! I always found tomatoes caused a rash.

Sorry, I'm doing that 'mom-thing' again! ;-D

12:56 AM  
Blogger kiwi said...

I feel so special. Someone actually checks my blog everyday. No wonder your always the first to comment. Thank you for reading my blog.

10:20 AM  
Blogger kiwi said...

I meant to write "you're"

10:21 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

My future little vegetarian! Yay!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home