My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

-married -have 2 puppies (Oni and Raven) -25 yrs old -full-time student, full-time banker, full-time mommy

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

5 Weird Things About Me

  1. I had a jungle gym when I was little but used it only for reading. I would sit at the top of the slide and read all of my interesting books until I was tired of being outside.
  2. Rushed a sorority my senior year of college. Not strange you say. It is if you are 100% anti-sorority and you wear all black to rush night.
  3. I never dyed or highlighted my hair until I was 22.
  4. I refuse to eat the tips off of asparagus. The tips are the worst part.
  5. Participated in wrestling matches at my first job (a movie theater).

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Not all that weird if you ask me. But 100% anti-sorority? I'm so offended. :P

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Brooke! Leave Kiwi alone! You know you told me there was a time when you were ani-sorority! ;-p

Great to see you back blogging Kiwi! Looking forward to more pics of Mina!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home